Saturday 17 November 2012

Small Changes often make the Biggest Difference


Having recently moved house, I've been experimenting with new routes that can get me through traffic in the quickest possible time. One thing I've noticed is that even the smallest change can make a difference. Changing my route by literally one street can change the journey. Turning at the first set of lights instead of the second…Making the right turn at the second junction instead of the third can shave time off the time it takes me to reach my destination.

What if the same is true for your success? What if waking up a little earlier, or reaching out to just two extra contacts a day could be the difference between having success that little bit sooner rather than later? Try it. Experiment to find out which little changes could make a big difference to your success.

What little changes will you make to move you miles ahead? 

No comments:

Post a Comment